Garden Shed question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking to get a shed/garden storage but all I can find are too deep and will take too much space, so I had an idea to buy what is available and reduce depth from 78cm to 60cm by cutting necessary parts ( I need 2 feet deep max).

Here is the shed I am considering to get:
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/storage/...r-overlap-premium-tall-store-6-by-2?cacheID=1

As I never assembled sheds before decided to ask advice from people who did - is it something which can be done at home or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Other option would be get it made to order but I understand it would be much more expensive ?

Sponsored Links
Thank you Foxhole.
Yes indeed there plenty of 2 feet deep but these are either not tall or wide enough. it ha to be at least 1.5m wide and 1.7 tall.

So far the only one which suits the purpose is this one I mentioned above, hence the question

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back