Gardtec 350

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My security alarm is on the same circuit as a light I wish to replace. When I trip the MCB the alarm sounds. How do I isolate or temporily suspend the alarm system whilst I change the light fitting. This may sound simple but to me its a problem. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
its your alarm battery thats flat, and you have posted in the wrong forum (presses alert mods button to get it moved)

Thanks for that. I've just bought the place. Where get new battery? How much? Do I just open it up & replace? You seem to know a lot? Jon

mapli, no idea, yes

(take the old one with you, get the Uasa braded one)

Sponsored Links
You can get a new battery from CEF for a Gardtec 350 youll be looking at a 2.8ah bty or maybe a 2.1 if the other wont fit HOWEVER get the alarm system OFF the lighting system asap, its really bad practise and as an engineer its a massive no no!! The joys of DIYers lol

You can get a new battery from CEF for a Gardtec 350 youll be looking at a 2.8ah bty or maybe a 2.1 if the other wont fit HOWEVER get the alarm system OFF the lighting system asap, its really bad practise and as an engineer its a massive no no!! The joys of DIYers lol
.... and those who don't look at the dates of posts before replying.

Almost 5years now he should be nearly on another battery by now!

.... and those who don't look at the dates of posts before replying.

Almost 5years now he should be nearly on another battery by now!

I am searching for a battery for my G350, so even though the post may not help the OP, it's helped me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back