Gas Cooker Saftey Cut Off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just got new kitchen fitted and had the Stoves 700 GDO Double Oven Built under and Gas stoves Hob on top.The problen is when we use the top oven and bottom oven at same time for say 15min the oven hits the cut off ?So every thing goes off even the clock,every time this has happen its when the food is just cooked,is there a temp cut off like when it gets to hot or something else. Thanks

Sponsored Links
since you have it and i dont what does the manual say? and is it under g'tee?

The manual say its fitted with a saftey cut off ,but does not say how it works or why it happen,whats g'tee?

Sponsored Links
ok thanks ,the fitter is coming back tomorrow,but it only happens after 45 min or so ,so he gona have to wait a while :0

let me see if i have this right.

there is a problem with a brand new cooker, you call the fitter of said cooker back, and you post on here asking what is wrong?

i post here to find out if anybody no why the saftery cut off kicks in ,is it gas or electric problem. Thanks for help

but there is no point in you asking, its under g'tee AND you have the fitter coming back

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back