Gas Supply only 15mm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do all new boilers require a 22mm supply, my house is 14 years old and currently has a Worcester 240, supply is only 15mm.

Sponsored Links
No, not all boilers require a 22mm supply. It's much more complicated than that. Have you ever had the boiler serviced? If so, the gas pressures should have been checked to see if they are up to standard.

Do all new boilers require a 22mm supply, my house is 14 years old and currently has a Worcester 240, supply is only 15mm.

No offence to you in particular, but the amount of OP's that fail to grasp this subject despite the countless explanations given, means it would be easier to teach it to a baboon.

No offence to you in particular, but the amount of OP's that fail to grasp this subject despite the countless explanations given, means it would be easier to teach it to a baboon.
No offence to you Nixt, but there are plenty of Registered Gas Installers who fail to grasp it too.

Sponsored Links
No offence to you Nixt, but there are plenty of Registered Gas Installers who fail to grasp it too.[/quote]

The above fact doesn't offend me at all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back