GCSE Biology Text Book

Sponsored Links
Let's suppose that the illustration in the GCSE textbook is intended to help educate people who are studying for GCSE and have a particular interest in pregnancy.

Very few of them will be elderly male plumbers or Daily Telegraph readers, so it would be wrong to design the book to appeal to their world view.

Let's suppose that the illustration in the GCSE textbook is intended to help educate people who are studying for GCSE

So everyone below the age of 16.

Very few of them will be elderly male plumbers or Daily Telegraph readers, so it would be wrong to design the book to appeal to their world view.

Worldview and sexuality are not mutually exclusive. What gives you the impression it was (or would be) designed to appeal to either of these criteria?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Nobody said they were.

Well I'm just really struggling to see what relevance your statement about plumbers or telegraph readers adds to the discussion?

I presumed you must have seen a link between either of those and the way pubic hair is drawn in a GCSE textbook.

I’ve got the 1970’s version of the same book. The life sized muff covered too much of the pic so they trimmed it.

4BDFB0EC-84B0-45B1-A192-DD46D1419E48.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back