GD people...

S

Sombrero

hello, quiet new to this sort of site, but it looks very good,,,,,

Lots of poeple kicking around, can someone give me a feel (no, not that sort!!) for whose who?

Joe's been mensioned, softus got a good welcome like he used to be hear... gregers is very voacal.... capt caveman likes a chat... is sooey the enforcer?

you get my drift... whos who on diynot....?

Sponsored Links
For someone new on here, you have good info on old members. I personally find it very sad that folk have to come back on here with new persona.

Sponsored Links
For someone new on here, you have good info on old members. I personally find it very sad that folk have to come back on here with new persona.

nothing sad... just what ive read... a very boyant place to discuss things ive found so far...

nothing sad... just what ive read... a very boyant place to discuss things ive found so far...

Not really, you been here about a week, posted nowt in anything other than GD (apart from a couple in car maintenence) quote softus, who ain't posted anything in nearly 2 years. Very sad.

Not really, you been here about a week, posted nowt in anything other than GD (apart from a couple in car maintenence) quote softus, who ain't posted anything in nearly 2 years. Very sad.

not sure that's sad... reading lots in plumbing and electircs and garden..... nothing to add yet... i've been in forums before and softus got a funny reactoin in my book........
Whats the crack here then? do i need to follow a set of rules? or sommat?

not sure that's sad... reading lots in plumbing and electircs and garden..... nothing to add yet... i've been in forums before and softus got a funny reactoin in my book........

Certainly is... stop being a total loser coming back as an alter ego, and try to get a life.

Certainly is... stop being a total loser coming back as an alter ego, and try to get a life.

I don't think its Immi.
I think its a certain other recurring nightmare. Someone capable of using both hands perhaps? And possibly 2 personae to throw us off the scent.

wow, didn't ecxpect this kind of welcome...

and i can assure you i'm niether "martian" or "immi", who ever they are... or were..?

wow, didn't ecxpect this kind of welcome...

and i can assure you i'm niether "martian" or "immi", who ever they are... or were..?

Then explain this post you made at 21 posts, or thereabouts, referring to Martian. Last sentence, words in brackets.

Sombrero

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:03 pm Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List Thanks
captaincaveman1 wrote:
Im going to be the second person to walk on mars ( Imamartian got in first ) . Im just looking into hiring a studio for it anyone wish to join me and become famous icon_wink.gif

i think it will be a long time befor we get to Mars... we could probably get a man there but its much trickier to get them home..... (is imamatrian still there do you think?)

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/general-discussion/one-small-step.335103/page-3#ixzz25G2VpQkW

Sponsored Links
Back