Gentlemen, your assistance please...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Afternoon all,

I was wondering if any of you better informed folk would be able to give me an approximate value on this tool set?

I got given it a couple of years ago and never used it, I'm a bit of a DIY novice so never get past a screwdriver or hammer and nail. To that end I was looking to sell it.

I have no idea what it is worth;

It contains:

Cordless 18v reciprocating saw
1100w 210mm Compound Mitre Saw
Cordless 18v Work Light
Cordless 18v Circular Saw
Cordless 18v Jigsaw
Cordless 18v Hammer Drill

All in the trolley set with various battery charging packs and drill/saw bits etc and all the manuals.

How much do you reckon it's worth? It's in pretty good nick. The make is performance pro power I think it is a B&Q own brand. It all folds and slots into the trolley which has wheels and a extendable handle.

Here's a pic;

6d04a3c6.jpg

Thanks for reading. :p

Sponsored Links
About £100, its B&Q stuff,its the bottom end of the market.

thanks for the reply.

I thought it might've been a bit more than that as the battery chargers are going for £20-£25 on ebay and the 18v drill for example was £100 brand new according to google.

Maybe they are over priced then!?!?

Have no idea how I could get the orginal price for the set, nothing on google at all.

Here is the part number...

ca66ecd5.jpg

Sponsored Links
I guess I could ebay but I haven't had much joy on there in the past.

I assume mac is the new Performance Pro?

Might stick the job lot on Gumtree for £150 see if it gets any bites. For a £100 I'm thinking that I may as well keep them 'just incase'

The only people that would be interested in buying that cheap stuff is DIYers, and i dont think you will find many on this forum, the clue might be in the name "DIY" NOT!! most on here are builders and ascotiated trades.

Sponsored Links
Back