Getting a bit tired....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
He is not a French citizen, and voted to give up his EU citizenship.

I can't believe you didn't know that.

Why would I? Anyway, I’ve just had a thought. You’re on here quite regularly throughout the day - are you posting from motorway service stations on your twice weekly trip to East London?

Why would I?

Last time you resigned from the golf or allotment club, shouting abuse at the club, its committee, and the members, and threatening not to pay your overdue subscription or to co-operate with club members, did you expect the club to allow you to continue using its premises and facilities?

What sort of fool would go round saying that access would not be withdrawn from resigned members?

Sponsored Links
Temperature in the sun 15 minutes ago was 53.6C before my sensor said "sod this" and simply refused to register any higher by putting up the flashing letters 'HH'.

Back in the shade it is now showing 36C (why haven't we got an emoji for melting? :( )

We just had loads of rumbles, a few large splats of rain.. and within minutes it was gone. Back to hot sunshine, damn it! Love a good thunderstorm.

We've just had a heavy shower for about 30 minutes. It seems to be have been the first rain for about a month. Although there may have been slight bits during the nights.
27° outside now and RH 71%
Sun back out now.

Last time you resigned from the golf or allotment club, shouting abuse at the club, its committee, and the members, and threatening not to pay your overdue subscription or to co-operate with club members, did you expect the club to allow you to continue using its premises and facilities?

What sort of fool would go round saying that access would not be withdrawn from resigned members?

What if you said you weren't going to renew your membership of say Amazon Prime? Would you expect them to continue your services until your membership expired?

What’s the weather like where you are supposed to be moving to?
Edit: Just checked. 12° and raining. :whistle:
Aww bless...

Duff record time again...

But do tell..

What's the temperature in benefit scrounger land?

I would expect the service to continue for whatever the period of notice, plus any transition period, or agreed extension, and then stop.

my EHIC still works.

Some people claim that members' rights would continue for non-members.

SingleMarket.jpg

People who boast about apparently having a family villa in Spain will no doubt find things a tad more difficult next year, on top of a devalued pound...

One wonders why such people didn't have the brains to work that out four years ago :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back