Getting Paint Splashes Off Quarry Tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Can you advise me how to get paint splashes of quarry tiles please? The paints involved- albeit in small amounts - include both emulsion and oil based.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Try some 'brush cleaner', you can get it from any diy store, its designed obviously to clean brushes, but I have found over the years it gets paint off anything, even clothes. :eek:

Just dab some BC on your tile, let it soak for about 30 secs, then gently rub with an old J cloth, the paint will come off, then rinse with plain warm water.

Try some 'brush cleaner', you can get it from any diy store, its designed obviously to clean brushes, but I have found over the years it gets paint off anything, even clothes. :eek:

Just dab some BC on your tile, let it soak for about 30 secs, then gently rub with an old J cloth, the paint will come off, then rinse with plain warm water.

Zampa makes a note...Spicey is a messy painter!

;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back