Hello
So a quick history, I have a mini fridge that we decided to spray paint it, including the glass door, we spoke to some “experts”, who said how to spray paint the door. We followed the instructions, but a few small areas the paint started to peel.
I wasn’t annoyed by this as it looked as if it was battle damaged, as it was meant to look like an ammo crate from a video game Halo
Something like this Google search Halo ammo crate
Anyway the heat of summer and the coldness of the fridge has created vast amounts of the paint to fall off and blister. I have attached some images below.
Without taking up space in the fridge, how can I prevent this from happening, and I would need to restart this process from scratch, I have attached a sticker on the door afterwards and would like to reuse if if I can.
So a quick history, I have a mini fridge that we decided to spray paint it, including the glass door, we spoke to some “experts”, who said how to spray paint the door. We followed the instructions, but a few small areas the paint started to peel.
I wasn’t annoyed by this as it looked as if it was battle damaged, as it was meant to look like an ammo crate from a video game Halo
Something like this Google search Halo ammo crate
Anyway the heat of summer and the coldness of the fridge has created vast amounts of the paint to fall off and blister. I have attached some images below.
Without taking up space in the fridge, how can I prevent this from happening, and I would need to restart this process from scratch, I have attached a sticker on the door afterwards and would like to reuse if if I can.
