Glazing Panel Energy Rating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I understand from another thread that it's possible to tell the energy rating of a glazing panel from the code printing on the spacer bar. I have attached my code, if someone could advise please.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_5210.jpeg
    IMG_5210.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 36
Sponsored Links
Someone has been lieing on the other thread lol. All that information on that bar tells you is the sealed unit manufacturer ( glass systems) and then the licence number(s) of the manufacturer and the date the spacer bar was stamped with that information.

However, taking a guess at the 'make up' of the unit being 4mm diamant glass/ 20 warm edge spacer + Argon gas / 4mm planitherm glass, then your u value wou ld be 1.2

NO sealed unit , without a frame , has an energy rating officially BUT the spec i gave above would be that that i would expect to see in an A rated frame , and when ordering A rated sealed unit I would assume that specification

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back