'Global' Britain...

Sounds bad.
But UK national debt is 2.2 trillion, a failing economy that they brought on themselves, a clown as PM, surrounded by a bunch of corrupt millionaires, and the serious risk of the Union splitting apart.
No wonder you and others want the spotlight elsewhere.

You're probably right, I'm sure France's economy will be racing ahead whilst they're still in lockdown and Macron convinces the population vaccination is a bad thing.
Crack on.

Sponsored Links
This virus and vaccine caper will be Macrons un doing

He would be best advised to start shredding his financial records :LOL:

2.5 trillion in debt.
Who does the UK owe this money to.
Is money like the scientific law that says matter cannot be destroyed, it just changes form.
If you lose a ten pound note and someone finds your ten pound note, then, your ten pounds has not ceased to exist, it is just that someone else has gained ten pounds.
If the government owes trillions to the banks and the banks get their funds from the public, why should the public have to pay this debt back.
Don't know if the above makes sense, it doesn't to me.

Macron
He would be best advised to start shredding his financial records :LOL:
He'd best seek the advice of the lying, cheating Boris, who will be a master of the technique by now.
_118293141_2_80dbce1b-80a3-48de-936c-e6532b753673-nc.png

Sponsored Links
Until recently, France, West Germany, and the UK had very similar population sizes.

It is a shame the UK decided to throw away its voice in Europe.

Still, influence isn't everything, is it?

Usual remain claptrap, the UK threw off the chains of bureaucratic nonsense, the MAJORITY of the population could see what a mess the eu really is.
A lot of remainers have seen the vaccine fiasco and changed their view accordingly.

Voice in Europe ....you have no idea of how it works / worked.

There's no so blind as them that won't see.

You're probably right, I'm sure France's economy will be racing ahead whilst they're still in lockdown and Macron convinces the population vaccination is a bad thing.
Crack on.
France will have completed vaccinations of the over 50s by mid May.

So unfortunately for you they will be out of lockdown soon.

Gosh France is in a Single Market with frictionless access to a market of €16 trillion.
Meanwhile Brexit Britain has a frictionless market.....smaller then the UK at just €2.8 trillion.

How's Hinckley point getting on....you know that huge nuclear power station....being built by a French company cos we no longer have the expertise

2.5 trillion in debt.
Who does the UK owe this money to.
Is money like the scientific law that says matter cannot be destroyed, it just changes form.
If you lose a ten pound note and someone finds your ten pound note, then, your ten pounds has not ceased to exist, it is just that someone else has gained ten pounds.
If the government owes trillions to the banks and the banks get their funds from the public, why should the public have to pay this debt back.
Don't know if the above makes sense, it doesn't to me.

Perhaps the govt are putting it on credit cards.

If you do a balance transfer you can get an interest free period.

Perhaps the govt are putting it on credit cards.

If you do a balance transfer you can get an interest free period.
They could try Wonga. com.
Greece borrowed a tenner of them and look what happened.

I got £50 from YouGov.
You get points for every survey you complete.
Once you reach 5000 you get your 50 quid.
The only problem is that it takes about 3 years to get to 5000.

Sponsored Links
Back