Glow-worm 24cxi Cutting out after lost of electricity supply

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive recently had a gas & electricity meter fitted and everytime my electricity supply cuts off my boiler takes days to come back to life? It's like there is some sort of safety cut off, but it takes days to reset itself. In the meantime I have no hot water or heating which is a complete pain in the $#%*

Has anyone experienced this before or does it sound like a fault with the boiler? If it is a safety cut out, is there anyway of manually resetting?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I stink and would like a bath today lol ;)

Sponsored Links
Dont expect to always get a reply within two hours.

Particularly on a Saturday evening when they are all showering to go out!

Tony

Tony

You can't see the subject to my second post, it says...........My boiler is back to life!!!!

So I wasn't pushing for a responce I was letting people know my problem wasn't so urgent.

Thanx

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Better to let people know things in writing rather than physic communications!

Hardly a physic communication! I would expect the Subject box to actually be displayed when posting a Subject!!! ....what's the point of having a subject box if it isn't displayed?!?!?!

Shame people get caught up blaming others for fault with the website instead of giving constructive advise on the real issue!! :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back