glow worm 30cxi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I switched off the electric supply , when i switched it back on my boiler will not work. Their is power going to the boiler but no read out on the display, it is just blank.The fuse inside the PLC is okay. Can anyone help.
Thanks.
David.

Sponsored Links
The boiler has probably overheated I you turned the power off when the boiler was on. The overheat iirc is inside the combistion chamber on this boiler and as such you SHOULD get a qualified individual to open he chamber and reset.

Next time sett the how water and central heating to 'off' on the clock and wait ten minutes before you kill the power.

if the overheat stat needed resetting it would display F5, since its displaying anything i suspect you either blew the fuse on the pcb or blew the pcb itself...which isnt cheap! either way get someone in.

Sponsored Links
The boiler has probably overheated I you turned the power off when the boiler was on. The overheat iirc is inside the combistion chamber on this boiler and as such you SHOULD get a qualified individual to open he chamber and reset.

:?:

Must be melted by now! :LOL:

The overheat switch is under the main cover of the boiler, on the top left. There are 2 sensors on the pipe, one will have a red button.

However, as said, this isn't your problem, as you would get F5 on display.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back