Glow worm betacombe 30 no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I had a boiler fitted recently and the hot water is now not working. The boiler fires up for the central heating and is really hot, however when you put on the hot tap the boiler fails to ignite and doesnt supply any hot water. Any suggestions please please help.

Sponsored Links
Hi no not a single one, just doesnt ignite for hot water at all. I can feel the water going trough the boiler etc but no hot water dooooh

Then suspect the domestic hot water flow sensor has stuck or failed in some way.
There probably is a filter in the cold supply which may be restricted.
These boilers require approx 3 litres a min to operate, check you have that.

Sponsored Links
Would that stop the boiler igniting but still allow water throught the pipework ? Thanks for you replys by the way it is all helpful.

Yes it would prevent the boiler from operating on hot water. It would work on heating as the flow switch plays no part when heating rads.

Thank you again I will get someone to have a look at it asap and let you know how I get on and thanks again. :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back