Glow worm fuelsaver mk2 boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Glow worm fuelsaver mk2 boiler In a small Cupboard under the stairs that is over 10 years old it has never been any trouble but recently It has started to give off combustion smells from the flu I have installed a visual carbon monoxide CO2 gas detector but this has not changed colour. the odour is strong inside and outside the house. The flue doesn't appear to be blocked can anyone advise on this.

Sponsored Links
You cannot be serious with a question like that. Turn it off and get it checked.
If this is a wind up......get a life.
Just another thought, installing a visual CO indicator, well that says it all.

Turn this off immediately and call out your Emergency service provider the number is on your gas meter, how could you possibly expect an answer on how to repair this on an internet forum ??

Sponsored Links
I have a Glow worm fuelsaver mk2 boiler In a small Cupboard under the stairs that is over 10 years old it has never been any trouble but recently It has started to give off combustion smells from the flu I have installed a visual carbon monoxide CO2 gas detector but this ohas not changed colour. the odour is strong inside and outside the house. The flue doesn't appear to be blocked can anyone advise on this.

This may well be a childish windup. But if not, then get some one in, sharpish.

TO ANYONE READING THIS, please don't use the spot CO detectors. No one is very sure if they have changed colour, they need to be changed regularly (is it 3 or 6 months) and, seriously, if there is an issue, you may not notice a change in colour.

Your bereaved may.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back