Gloworm Flexicom 18sx CH issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have an issue with the CH system on my Gloworm Flexicon 18sx.

The CH system will not run despite the thermostat calling and the controller showing the green indicator light to run.

Hotwater system runs and controls fine.

Any ideas ?

Sponsored Links
Do you have “state” codes? Or status? Do you have a zone valve(s) or 3 port valve?

Where will I find the state codes ? think its a 3 port please see photo

Attachments

• IMG_1188.jpg
    IMG_1188.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 143
Looks a bit like a diverter valve. Codes would be on display on front of boiler. Not sure if the cover is supposed to be removed by a non gas engineer on this model though.

Sponsored Links
Press the minus button for >5 seconds, should flash with a s code

Ok, so that’s usually an indication of the thermostat not calling. Which thermostat do you have?

Think its a T6360B1028

Attachments

• IMG_1191 S.jpg
    IMG_1191 S.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1190 2.jpg
    IMG_1190 2.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 136
You could try testing the thermostat if you have a voltage tester or multimeter? Likely the diverter or zone valveif you have One?

A bit difficult to see properly due to the cobwebs, but is there actually a wire connected to the live supply to the thermostat? (terminal 1) I can't see anything in there.

Capture.JPG

If there is a wire in terminal 1, and you were to insert a wire to link terminals 1 and 3 together, that by-passes the thermostat and if the heating comes on then, the thermostat is faulty.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back