Gloworm Supersaver 52

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bear with me - im a woman!!!!!

Above boiler hw & ch was working fine. Up until that is my husband and his mate decided to bleed a couple of rads that were cold. 7 rads in total 3 were cold. Problem not resolved yet.
However, the next day i have no hot water, are they the cause of this?
What action can i take, and i dont mean in punishing them. :eek:

The timer works fine, lights come on like all is working fine, just no water heated up, and the rads still come on minus the original 3 that didnt work in the first place.

Thanks in advance.

Jane

Sponsored Links
Check that the header tank in the loft is full and that the ballvalve is not stuck in the off position, also make sure that when bleeding anything that the heating is switched off or the pump may suck air in making things worse.

By the way your name is the same as my horse's, do you do things for a polo mint, :LOL: the punishment thing sounds fun ;)

Hmmmmmm.......me thinks you trying to tell me i have an ancient boiler.

So, my next question.... what is the best/reliable/ type of system/boiler to have. That isnt an unsightly metal box on my kitchen wall.

Sorry, didnt see your reply when replying to myself.
Thanks for that....im not even gonna agree that i know remotely what you are talking about. But will show the replies for suggestions. Ta

I was sucking a polo mint at the time, you saying i might look like a horse...lol??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back