Glowworm BG 330 boiler

Well I'm sorry but you have caused offence ! I thought these forums were help imPart knowledge to others not to slate them for not knowing . I'm sorry I obviously wasn't born with the immense amount of information about fault finding the YOU obviously were ! You only learn by being taught . I asked merely because I had fault found that there was an issue with the pcb but now a new issue has arisen and I don't know what's causing it. So my sincerest apologies to anyone I have caused offence to by asking a question and I shall only return when I know everything there is to know about everything . !!!!
sorry to blow your assumption out of the water, but it actually took a lot of hard work, time and experience getting where i am at the moment regarding technical/gas skills. as for helping people on this site, there is only so far you can go with advising, as certain fixes for boilers need a qualified trained gas engineer who knows how to, cause i wouldn't want to be the guy that gives advise to someone wanting to fit safety critical/gas parts and in doing so they leave a gas/ c.o. leak/electricute themselves or so on, so "FORGIVE ME" for doing my job as a responsible gas engineer!!!!!! also you go on about knowledge and being taught, if you are gas safe registered then manufacturers offer technical courses regularly so suggest this maybe the avenue to go down :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back