Going down the pan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh dear. I neglect the site for a few month and what happens? It turns into a primary school playgound.

Who is this Scouse git Traineegasman? Actually I find him quite funny at times but there is an underlying attitude that is far from droll. It symbolises a lot that’s wrong with his generation. They demand respect from everyone but won’t give it. They think they know it all and are quick to label themselves as “professionals” when equipped with only the most basic skills, yet they are contemptuous of others who try to rise above this level.

They talk of free speech and democracy when they’ve contributed nothing towards the birth or development of the website. Instead of being grateful for its existence, they take it as a human right to use or abuse it.

TGM strikes me as one of those millions of cocky young people who own computers, mobile phones and machines of undreamt-of complexity, yet dismiss as nurds the people who created them while, of course, claiming it is their “right” to have one.

It cannot be good for the site that TGM has managed to draw from the great Oilman language I didn’t even realise he knew.

Concluding with news bulletin....

The Ferrari Formula One team yesterday fired their entire pit crew and replaced them with unemployed people from Liverpool. The decision followed a TV documentary on how Merseyside youths were able to remove a set of wheels in under 6 seconds.

At the crew's first practice session the trainees successfully changed the tyres in a record 4.8 seconds. Within another 12 seconds they had re-sprayed, re-badged, and sold the vehicle to the McLaren team for a six-pack of Stella, a bag of speed and some photos of Coulthard's bird in the shower.

Sponsored Links
Well said PaulAH. I hadn't bothered to read that topic before, but having just done so, you have it nailed.........

PaulAH said:
At the crew's first practice session the trainees successfully changed the tyres in a record 4.8 seconds. Within another 12 seconds they had re-sprayed, re-badged, and sold the vehicle to the McLaren team for a six-pack of Stella, a bag of speed and some photos of Coulthard's bird in the shower.[/i]
Now THAT`S funny...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back