I hope they go down the pan...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No its not a plumbing query. Im talking about Ebay. They have just banned me for the second time for doing nothing wrong. I was selling a few empty cigar boxes and they kept ending my listings saying that Im actually trying to sell tobacco. As if Id sell a full box for £1.

This is rubbish but they seem to think they can do what they want. I know they will probably be around for years yet, but considering their business is a thriving community of criminals selling their ill-gotten gains and sex offenders looking for photos of children being bathed by their mother in a attempt to raise holiday money, Id love to see them go under.

A woman can sell pictures of her naked children, people were profiting from the sale of Live8 tickets, a plasma screen for less than £800? If the idiots at Ebay cant see whats staring them in the face. They are incompetant, unprofessional, useless and hopeless.

They refuse to publish their head office address and they havnt got the guts to start a call centre because of all the complaints they would receive.
While looking for their head office address I found literally thousands of people complaining about the same problem Im having. The funny thing is, they are so stupid, all you need to do is re-register with a different card at a different address and you can buy and sell again.

They sponser so many programmes now theres no getting away from them.

Ebay is like a fart in a spacesuit, you cant get away from it.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back