Gold hits new high on weak dollar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The price of gold has touched a new all-time high as the precious metal becomes increasingly attractive compared with the weakening dollar.

Gold rose by almost $12 to hit $1,107.2 an ounce, compared with $1,095.7 at the previous close.

Just unfortunate that our ex chancellor flogged most of ours off for a give-away price.
Well done, Gordon, you plonker.

Sponsored Links
dont worry ive collected all my caramac wrappers and ive sent them into weripyouoffforyourgold-justlikethenazisdid.

im just waiting for my big payout

does that mean the gld chain ive got (weighs about 3or4oz)is worth about $3.5k?cor worth more now then when i bought it lol,bet i wouldnt get anything like that at a pawn shop.

hold on to your gold.
the dollar is agout to collapse, thats why they want to buy gold.

Sponsored Links
does that mean the gld chain ive got (weighs about 3or4oz)is worth about $3.5k?cor worth more now then when i bought it lol,bet i wouldnt get anything like that at a pawn shop.

If it was 24ct gold it probably would be - most are 9ct or 18ct and only have small portion of pure gold so value nothing like the bullion prices.

it will however certainly be worth more second hand than it would have been a year or two ago

Back