Good PVCu Suppliers/ Installers In South Manchester

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys.

Looking for replacement windows/ doors.

Have PVC DG at the moment but it is badly installed and a lot of the units are misted up.

Just wondered if anyone has any recommendations for companies and advice as to whether DG is better than TG...I notice there is much debate here!

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I cant help with suppliers in your area Im afraid. First thing would be to decide on a make that you like, Personally I prefer Liniar and Eurocell (or Residence 9 if you have money to burn).

As for triple glazing.
As you say there is lots of debate, The general feeling at the moment seems to be that its not really worth it in this country as the extra cost will not be repaid by the savings it makes.
Plus more seals are more prone to failure and triple glazing can make noise transmittance worse due to the decreased air gaps.

I also worry a bit about the strength of the hinges and how long they will last, Time will tell on this.

If we were in a colder climate it would be worth doing but for now until prices come down its probably not worth it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back