Good value bespoke shower door recomendation?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, After doing a house restoration for 10 years we have to move. The last job is a bespoke shower door for an alcove. The shower room is 100% tiled and was all planned out for a Roman door, so there are timbers all in behind the tiling etc.

I had a quote from Roman at the end of 2018 for just under £2000.

Becasue we are selling I want to see if there are any recomendations of a supply only company that I could get it done cheaper. I intially went to Roman for a full measure up and install job because I was up to my eyes with work but now I can measure and fit my self. It takes a bit of explaining and time to get a quote so I dont want to waste my own or other companies to get hit with silly prices. So looking for a recomendation of a good supply only firm?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Do you mean a hinged door or a sliding one. My experience of hinged doors is on a shower tray is that they always leak, but maybe OK in a pre built frame.

Blup

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back