Goodbye everyone

• Thread starter chinablue777
  • Start date
C

chinablue777

Time to say goodbye. When I joined this forum I thought topics could be discussed in a open and frank manor. I now know that is not possible. I have never been on a more heavily censored forum. Even the slightest word gets the starred treatment if a mod feels "offended". There are kids forums out there with more freedom. DIYNOT is to sanitized to be able to have free speech and quite frankly , it is a joke. So Goodbye and good luck !!!

Sponsored Links
Time to say goodbye. When I joined this forum I thought topics could be discussed in a open and frank manor. I now know that is not possible. I have never been on a more heavily censored forum. Even the slightest word gets the starred treatment if a mod feels "offended". There are kids forums out there with more freedom. DIYNOT is to sanitized to be able to have free speech and quite frankly , it is a joke. So Goodbye and good luck !!!

i think hundreds like you have left this could be a good forum, but that will never happen, even this will get deleted

But its all free.

Sponsored Links
Stick to diy etc, I cant see a problem.
I have been here years, there are topics that you can comment on & certain people then get silly.
Then just walk away from it.
There are a few people on here that said goodbye, came back & some changed there name & came back.

It's these Devonians - they come over here,......

As for the Cornish, well at least Humphry Davy came from Penzance and eventually helped invent a safe mining lamp (which some Geordie fella tried to claim was his own invention, even though he was a year too late)

Sponsored Links
Back