Grade A listed Building Window Advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya! I was wondering if you wonderful people could give me some advice or tips on how to tackle the situation I am having with my windows. They are grade a listed and I am having difficulty with the council in replacing them as many of the well known window companies wont take on the work. Maybe you can help me find a short term solution? Can i use a sealant of some sort or maybe there is a super glue of somewhere? :D

Sponsored Links
What are you trying to do with the windows? repair? Fix? Replace or what? What type of windows, wood or metal or what? Got any photos? And post in the Windows forum! :rolleyes:

What is the issue with them
Are they single glazed and falling to bits, or is it simply a case of you wanting to change to Plastic .
Have you thought of applying for a grant to Aid you
If memory serves there is an Office of the trust in Aberdeen so perhaps you could start with asking them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back