Grass

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why does it always seem the grass is greener on the other side, despite your best logic telling you it isn't?

Sponsored Links
Are you really bored today...yet another pointless post it seems..Have you run out of beer?? :LOL: :LOL:

It's only really greener on the other side if you've laid your turf upside down. :D

Big_Spark said:
Are you really bored today...yet another pointless post it seems..Have you run out of beer?? :LOL: :LOL:

Is that a complaint?

This is what happens when I take a break from work. I can't relax. I hate my mind - it always has to think. Gets me in trouble because I overthink. I have not drunk any alcohol for ages - I don't seem to get on with it anymore. I have been writing out drum patterns and preparing a talk on punk music. My face is burning from impetigo and I can't shave it so I have got a stupid beard.

Anyway, some of my random questions have turned into several pages. I find this forum a useful lighthearted relief, to be honest. I love the characters on here.

Sponsored Links
I always thought the grass was greener on the other side because the old fool that lives in the house used a hose pipe despite the hose pipe ban, so his grass was watered and yours was not..

hhhmmmm, think I'll shut up now. :LOL:

What was it again that you call a serial thread starter who hangs around with musicians??? :)

Its all to do with woods and trees,I really wanted to add something to this thread, I'm waiting for someone with spare time on my hands perfect for partaking in my favourite forum but jees! what can you say about grass? is it more interesting than drying paint or watching the tide coming in? I'm off to watch the tide come in.

Sponsored Links
Back