Great Performance by an England Player today

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
In case you missed it, Eoin Morgan performed one of the greatest one day innings of all time imo, today against the Aussies, leading England to a comfortable one day victory. Just a shame whenever someone bats well for England it turns out they're not English!
Now if only the footy players could demonstrate such proffessionalism, discipline and absolute mastery as Eoin did......here's hoping!

Sponsored Links
its ok I totally understand. Scottish people don't get sport.

Sponsored Links
mickey :LOL: :LOL:

I thought cricket was boring to watch till i played it and thought fek its even more boring to play.

Mind i play and watch golf on the telle and when you think about it golf on telle should be boring just watching a camera pan across the sky for most of the time.

Yeh I'll call it quits with you then seeing as I find watching Golf about as much fun as watching Scottish football :D

mickey :LOL: :LOL:

I thought cricket was boring to watch till i played it and thought fek its even more boring to play.

Mind i play and watch golf on the telle and when you think about it golf on telle should be boring just watching a camera pan across the sky for most of the time.

All sport is boring to watch for someone...only golf is boring to watch for everyone..

Back