Grohe Grohetherm wireless shower problem.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Trying to see if I can get to the bottom of a problem I'm having with my Grohe shower.

Up until a couple of weeks ago the shower as working fine but now it seems that the water goes cold after a few minutes of use.

Using one of the remotes (batteries are fine in both) we turn the shower on and after a few minutes the shower will get up to temperature, so the temperature setting will stop blinking and makes the sound it does. It then runs for a few minutes fine then the water goes cold. To get it going we have to turn it off then turn it on, it gets up to temperature and runs for a few minutes and the water goes cold again. Rinse and repeat!!!

Am aware the problem could be boiler related as the hot water is supplied from the combi boiler but running hot water via any of the taps in the house doesn't cause the problem.

There are no error codes displayed on the main controller in the shower.

Any recommendations or suggestions as to what might be the issue or things that I can look into will be gratefully received.

Thanks for the help.

Sponsored Links
Still looking for some assistance.

Any help is gratefully appreciate as cold showers aren't much fun ;)

Hi all,

Currently overseas but have a trip back home for a few days very soon and want to see if I can get the problem sorted whilst at home.

Any advice or comments would really be appreciated.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back