Grohetherm Wireless Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a Grohe wireless shower, model 36022. Its has been working perfectly till a couple of weeks ago. The fallback flow no longer kicks in when up to temperature, it continues at maximum flow. Also, even though the digital flow readout works in conjunction with using the flow dial, it has no effect on the water flow. If I turn the flow dial full anti clockwise, the shower stops, like it did previously. But turning the flow dial anti clockwise from a 100% position doesn't reduce the water pressure, even though the digital flow readout is decremented. No fault codes are shown on the main controller unit.

I've performed a "inlet V process", which is meant to free up the solenoid valve if it is sticking. I did that and it didn't have any effect on the reducing the water pressure issue.

Has anyone else come up against this issue before?

Thanks,

Adam

Sponsored Links
I have the high pressure (unpumped) version. I haven't experienced your symptoms, but my unit does periodically fail to control the temperature properly.

Turning off the mains power for a few minutes, then turning it on again normally fixes this behaviour. I suspect these units contain software bugs...

Yep, Thats one of the things I've tried. It didn't have any effect though.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back