Grohe kitchen tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to fit a grohe tap but my current connectors are a different size.

Current tap is connected directly to a flat end isolation valve. See pic.

Does anyone know of any connectors that are available so I can connect the grohe tap without removing the currently fitted flat end isolation valve so if I switch back to a standard tap in the future it’s no hassle.
tap.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Some Grohe have their own fitting on the tails.
Sold at screwfix and toolstation for a few pounds.
You won't need to remove the service valve to install the adaptors.
These are from grohe directly:

And this is an example of what you need, but check size before buying:

In any case, it's bad practice to install tails directly on service valves, unless they've been filed flat, otherwise they cut into the washers.

Sponsored Links
They don't look like flat ended ISO valves, even then you may want to change the ISO around while you're at it so the arrow points in the direction of the flow.

(edit)- Are the Grohe ends smaller - typical Euro sized feeds are 3/8" not 1/2" like the UK.

As above use the reducers but you will need a couple of nuts and olives if they are the correct size. You do get female to male adapters that would go right on the end of the ISO like these could be used.

1700305773239.png

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back