Grr - Bring back public flogging

Sponsored Links
Prosecute and castrate everyone of them regardless how old they are now and any that are dead should be reburied in un-consecrated ground, such as a prison!

Prosecute and castrate everyone of them regardless how old they are now and any that are dead should be reburied in un-consecrated ground, such as a prison!

May they burn in Hell...

May they burn in Hell...

Too good for them.

Catch those 4 bastds that repeatedly raped a 15 year old for 3 hours in Liverpool last Friday and let a gang of women loose on them.
I'm certain it wouldn't be their ears that were taken as trophies.

Sponsored Links
It really annoys me when people talk about "the good old days." This sort of thing was swept under the carpet for centuries.

Or when people say "you never used to hear about this child abuse when I were a lad"

That's because it was ignored and kept quiet. Sometimes children were punished for "telling lies" when they tried to report it, and then sent back to the same institution for more of the same.

Last I heard it was still official Vatican policy that complaints of this kind or crime should not be passed on to the police, but should be hushed up and handled discreetly within the church :mad:

John,
none of us who lived in those days are denying it went on.
It did and we acknowledge that and we want it brought out into the open so justice can be carried out for the sake of those who suffered and are still suffering.

But when we have a trhead about the 'good old days' it is to recall the happy times so many of us enjoyed. It does not demean or belittle those that suffered at the hands of these people.

In case it hasn't come across in this and other posts I have made in the past I am totally abhorred by these types of crimes against children and girls/ladies. And I think the strongest sentences should be meted out to the perpatrators, regardless of their sex, age religion or anything else.

It really annoys me when people talk about "the good old days." This sort of thing was swept under the carpet for centuries.

OK, so I and millions of others went through childhood without being molested or even knowing what went on in the big dad world around us, so we remember our childhood as the good old days. Live with it.

If you were an abused child I am truly sorry for you.

A priest, perhaps above all others, is supposed to teach and practise the highest (christian) moral virtues attainable. For the church to admit such abusive activities and still permit the perpetrators to continue with their "representatives of christ" role demonstrates a complete contempt for the philosophies it claims to adhere to. Saying several rosaries, post confessional, and being relocated may be sufficient (in their eyes) to appease their god, but it falls far short of even basic human respect, yet alone anything higher.

It is not unusual to find the people who claim to be the most christian are actually the most unchristian people you will find, money power ,fear.
How many of those kids who where brave enough to tell what happened got a beating at home for daring to say that about the priest , i bet everyone of them.
If this was any other organization or sect it would be closed down, look at the BILLIONS OF £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ it has paid in compensation around the world these are not isolated cases

It is not unusual to find the people who claim to be the most christian are actually the most unchristian people you will find, money power ,fear.

The self-righteous, "we're the real mccoy" are more often than not the complete antichrist of their own religion. A complete lack of empathy, coupled with a lack of even an attempt to imagine what their religious icon would say/do in a situation. So sad that they hide behind "His" name in their priggery.

namsag, curiously this:
So if you dont understand the basics it very easy to condem something out of hand , far better to know what your talking about.
Moral standards and this job go hand and hand or it does with most

is also appropriate to post here ;)

my mother told me these storles 20 yrs ago, sald they were evlL, she was sent for gettlng pregnant at 8 days before her 16th,

you get pald today for gettlng up the tub.

prlggery????????????????????

My mum when growing up in a small Irish village was "touched up" by the local pie and licker. When she later told my now long dead nan what had happened to her, she was slapped around the face and told never to mention it again.

In those days priests/vicars/clergy preached 'Hellfire & Damnation' to anyone questioning 'The Word of God and His Followers'. Even adults were **** scared of speaking out against them for fear of being ostracised. Finally some had the courage and took a stand but even now some people say it is heresay.
May they ALL be brought to justice in front of the one they preach about, if not in this life.

In business if an employee does something wrong the CEO can be taken to court and charged as the buck stops at him.
Well the church is probably the biggest and most lucrative business on the planet so should the Pope not be taken to court and prosecuted as he is affectively the CEO.

Sponsored Links
Back