Had occasion to go to a house with syrians migrants.

If you fled a war zone, and were lucky enough to get out of the country with your children and a few possessions, what would they be?

I would probably go for small family keepsakes and whatever I normally had in my pockets.

Are there things that you would actually throw away on the journey because somebody might think ill of you for keeping them?

Sponsored Links
I would think one of the first things you would take on a perilous family journey would be a phone - each.

Then presumably, not throw it in the channel.

If you fled a war zone, and were lucky enough to get out of the country with your children and a few possessions, what would they be?

I would probably go for small family keepsakes and whatever I normally had in my pockets.

Are there things that you would actually throw away on the journey because somebody might think ill of you for keeping them?

Well, god forbid you sell the phones for food John.

Sponsored Links
LMB has somehow found out what the occupation of the family was, if they had good jobs and were well paid, how they managed to escape the war zone and what possessions they were able to retain through the journey.

Do tell us, bean, because I don't know any of that.

When you travel to a foreign country, do you try to take your phone?

upload_2016-6-24_0-31-19.png

I was quite surprised when it was announced there would be a F1 Grand Prix in Azerbaijan - 98% muslim - and that it would be a street circuit. I then wondered why they would want to race round lots of tents through so-called streets full of crap.

But NO - they had buildings - some from the eleventh century; some new - and it looked just like a normal town and believe it or not the creatures that lived there - wait for it, you're not going to believe this - they looked just like PEOPLE. I was astounded. I also notice on the telly that - now, this is really far-fetched - some of them had PHONES.

I was quite surprised when it was announced there would be a F1 Grand Prix in Azerbaijan - 98% muslim - and that it would be a street circuit. I then wondered why they would want to race round lots of tents through so-called streets full of crap.

But NO - they had buildings - some from the eleventh century; some new - and it looked just like a normal town and believe it or not the creatures that lived there - wait for it, you're not going to believe this - they looked just like PEOPLE. I was astounded. I also notice on the telly that - now, this is really far-fetched - some of them had PHONES.

Get 'em over, more the merrier.

Sponsored Links
Back