haier tumble dryer error code E2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all my haier tumble dryer is displaying this E2 error code shortly after program is started, to combat this i have just been turining the machine off and on untill garments are dry.

Does anyone out there no how to solve this issue?

Regards

Si Coe

Sponsored Links
I suspect E2 is a heating problem, but how you fix it is a mystery as service information & parts are hard to come by.
Low quality unreliable Chinese junk. Best advice....throw it in a skip & buy a tumble dryer.

Thanks for the reply zipper heating was not an issue really, i stripped it all down wiped conectors with sandpaper? motor,belt and heating element all in good nic, board looks fine, for some starnge reason i put the door on the opposite side, machine has done a towel load and a genral load with out fail :p

Cant put finger on what i corrected but will see how long it lasts

May help others with same problem

Si Coe

Sponsored Links
Well you got it working & that's the main thing.
By heating problem I was thinking more in the direction of a faulty sensor rather than a defective element. It may also have been a bad contact & you already cured it. The problem with cheap Chinese appliances (badge or no-badge) is that once they are out of guarantee you're pretty much stuck. Service information and spares are difficult to track down. In eagerness to part unwitting consumers from their hard earned cash some manufacturers are flooding the market with sub-standard products which end up prematurely on the scrapheap.
But the consumer must also share some degree of responsibility in this. Buy cheap....buy twice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back