Halstead Ace High and acl Lifestyle PT271

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have the above boiler and stair mounted thermostat.
As I am getting confused trying to set the PT271 thermostat for the correct on and off times, I thought I would turn off the PT271 and set the on /off time on the front of the boiler clock by setting the tabs that appears to do nothing its as if the themostat PT271 is over riding the boiler clock but the thermostat is turned off.
At present I have the heating coming on at midnight at 20degrees and again at 09.00 at 20degrees.
How do I disable the Thermostat PT271 so I can use the clock on the boiler which is so much easier to set.
Or is there a replacment thermostat for the PT271 which is easier to programme.
All I need is a simple ON ay 05.45 and off at 06.45 with an overide switch to bring on the heating should it be required at any other time of day.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
get an ACL LP 111 will just fit existing back plate , no wiring needed , dont come much simpler than that, you will need to switch the boiler timer to constantly on and let the ACL over ride it

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back