halstead ace

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,
I have got an old Halstead Ace Boiler, i wanted to put a Wireless Thermostat on that, any chance you could send me the web link for dia grams, etc

I have bought a Honeywell, which looks good, i understand the diagram there, but just wanted to see, if that is easy for me to do.

I appreciate if you dont critize me for this request. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Sorry, I don't know how to send these hyper-falootin' web-link thingies, but can offer some help. Get the instructions for the Ace from t'interWeb, locate the terminals used for the standard room thermostat. These are the same you'll use to connect to the volt-free contacts on the wireless receiver.
Simples!

MM

Hi,
Could you please tell me the address www.???????
i could see as well.
Thanks

MM[/quote]

Sponsored Links
EXCELLENT. Thanks a lot for the manual, i am glad that you helped me in this . Now i would like to put a new photo so you could see that and advise.

Its Live, Neutral, Earth then Live and U-Link wire. I think 2 wires Live and Neutral go to live and Neutral. And 2 other wires replace the U-LInk, Remove the U link and put the 2 wires from Wireless thermostat. Thats it.

Please advise , if i am write. Thanks.

Hello Agile,

I am looking to put a Wireless Thermostat in my Halstead Ace boiler, i was looking into the connections and found that Photo i have in my profile attached.
Start from the left in the photo :
Live
Neutral
Earth
then
Linked U-Wire between 2 lives as shown in the pic , on the right side on the pic.

I can take Live and Neutral from there, is that the U-Linked wire i have to remove to put the other 2 wires from the Thermostat Signal Box. Then the Wireless will be connected to my Boiler. Please advise.
thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back