Halstead Finest Gold Combination Boiler

Sponsored Links
So the vessel was ok ?

When you pumped the vessel did the gauge rise ?

The vessel did not have any water in it when checked and it did have air pressure so I assumed it was OK.

I pumped the expansion vessel to 1 bar on the gauge fitted to the pump. I then turned the heating system valves back on and filled the water system to just over 1 bar, but i didn't take note of whether the boiler pressure gauge was already reading a pressure. Is it best to repeat this process to identify if the boiler gauge does read 1 bar after pumping up the expansion vessel?

Now it's sounding like the boiler's boiling!

Does it turn off if you turn the CH temp down?

Sponsored Links
but i didn't take note of whether the boiler pressure gauge was already reading a pressure. Is it best to repeat this process to identify if the boiler gauge does read 1 bar after pumping up the expansion vessel?

If you are repressurisingthe boiler correctly then it will never show any pressure on the boiler gauge as you pump it up.

See the FAQ for detailed instructions and follow them.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back