Halstead Hero 50

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a Halstead Hero 50 and it will not fire up on its own. I can repeatedly turn the dial on/off and eventually it will fire up. After 2/3 hours it will switch off again and I have to repeat the process. Any help appreciated as the kids are getting cold! Many thanks

Sponsored Links
worth swapping the sensor out first but in my limited experience with this model I have usually ended up having to replace the control box.

Hi- It can run for hours as I have discovered last night! It usually runs for two or three hours but last night I got it going at eleven and it is still running! It's been doing this for a week. Ollski, do you mean swap the pcb when you say control box?
Thanks for your help, new to this and can't believe how fast the responses came!
I am a telephone engineer and already answering questions!

Sponsored Links
Yeh I mean the pcb, it comes in a transparent plastic box. I wouldn't guarantee it but I have had it a handful of times when it intermittently shuts off with the orange light and it has always ended up being sorted by a new board.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back