Halstead Quattro Gold PCB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My boiler has given up the ghost, close inspection shows the PCB to have blown. I've been quoted £160 + VAT for a new one, but I'm only going to be at this address for a few more months, so I'm trying to source a reconditioned one.

I found one at www.adlinkuk.com for £50 inclusive and placed order, but have just been told they're out of stock.

Does anyone know where I may be able to get one from?

Honeywell W4115B 1168

Halstead Part No. 500564

Thanks

Stbd 10

Sponsored Links
I've tried posting an image, not sure if it will work though, if not the blow is a heavy scorch/burn between the transformer and on/off switch connecter.

index.php

If the image doesn't load then perhaps it can be viewed by copying the link into your browser.

Thanks!

Stbd 10

Secure site for pics?? Anyway, it asks for username/password.

Sponsored Links
The only help youwill get from that picture is from someone who knows that model particulary well and can tell yo ufrom experience....
What I see in the 'burn area' is....

2 wire links, or at least they look like wire links, unless on or both were components.

A Transformer, more than likely to provide ELV supply to components on board

A relay, to switch an external load, like a solonoid or fan or somthing.

If I had to guess I would say that somthing off the board may have gone S/C and removed a track on the board underside.

Personally for this reason I would get a pro to lookat his at least if the new board goes THEY will have to pay for it!

My boiler has given up the ghost, close inspection shows the PCB to have blown. I've been quoted £160 + VAT for a new one, but I'm only going to be at this address for a few more months, so I'm trying to source a reconditioned one.

The burnt area seems to be next to a couple of jumpers that feed a supply through to the flow switch and room stat. Identify that fault before putting another board in. (look out for damaged insulation)
I’m surprised it didn’t blow the fuse first.
good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back