Hamed to hit comeback trail...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When will they ever learn ?

Time and the river .... not a single soul has ever beaten them, at the top, except with their tongues ... Let sleeping dogs lie Naseem. Like it or lump it, your time has come and realistically gone ... Must make hay while the sun shines in the square ring.

Pension time I suppose.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,4-1863485,00.html

Hamed to hit comeback trail... The trail may hit back- harder !!
As the cowboy found !
:eek:

Sponsored Links
he should not be allowed back in the ring he has shown he is a follower of islam and all that is stands for shame on him and all his kind

praise the lord n pass the ammunition

You are mental slogger but you make me laugh! :D Gotta admire your honesty even if your logic is very questionable! ;)

Slogger said:
he should not be allowed back in the ring he has shown he is a follower of islam and all that is stands for shame on him and all his kind

praise the lord n pass the ammunition

Blimey, I thought you'd love to see him back at the age of 31 and more .. because it is pretty obvious what will happen if he can find anyone of quality who can be bothered to fight him...
Isn't it true there are two over-riding facets to boxing, 1) First you must be able to take a good hammering. 2) You must be able to dish out a good hammering .... The top guys steer clear of having to prove (1) by earning loadsa dosh revelling in (2).
When they are pretty well washed up they come back to show how they can still cut the mustard, trouble is tis (1) centre stage ... Still they paid for it !!
;)

Sponsored Links
Apparently there's about 50% more Naz to punch these days too......

Don't see the appeal of boxing myself, but each to their own.

I have to say, isn't it quite unlikely that he is a militant islamic fundamentalist for the following reasons:

1) he is trying to make a deal with US TV networks, generally associated with the Jewish right-wing, western decadence, sex, and all the other good things the fundamentalists hate!
2) he tried to become a pop-star (OK, so Cat Stevens converted but that was after becoming famous)
3) not once on BBC News have I seen pictures of those islamic scholars wearing satin shorts with close-cropped hair. No, they generally have beards and man-dresses.
4) He once described himself as "Yorkshireman first, Yemeni second"... so "jihadeem" didn't even make the top two ;)
5) He was proud to pick up his MBE, photographed here...

_348685_hamed_with_mbe300.jpg

6) ... along with his obviously traditional islamic wife... look at the berkah on that!

so what did he mean when he said he wouldnt fight a fellow muslim ???????????????? are other fighters less human

Would his wife have looked at him twice if he'd worked in the local kebab shop?

joe

it'll be just like last time with him selecting fights , put him up against someone like barreras and look what happened! he has already said he'll not fight khan as he's a fellow muslim

and he has no right to say who he will fight f*** him and his kind

joe-90 said:
Just think joe - when you eventually reach 18 you'll be able to go to Amsterdam and buy yourself a wife from a local kebab shop!

joe-90 said:

joe

You can say that for many celebrities. Celebrities and billionaires get to marry people who are much more attractive, much younger, much taller, much more physically fit, much more intelligent and so forth than the people they would have married if they had worked in a kebab shop! :LOL:

If he refuses to fight other boxers, he is only harming himself and his own career. You can't be a great boxer if you refuse to fight, for whatever reason you might give.

AdamW said:
If he refuses to fight other boxers, he is only harming himself and his own career. You can't be a great boxer if you refuse to fight, for whatever reason you might give.
Hmm, unless you let the hype whip up and the price build up and then change your mind. It wouldn't be the first time...

his remark was what got me ( i wont fight a fellow muslim )

he is putting his religion first and foremost before the sport and for that reason he should be outcast

and wtf is that allohakbah he shouts when he goes in the ring come on :eek:

Slogger said:
his remark was what got me ( i wont fight a fellow muslim )

he is putting his religion first and foremost before the sport and for that reason he should be outcast

and wtf is that allohakbah he shouts when he goes in the ring come on :eek:
You're being naive - he's putting the money first.

Sponsored Links
Back