Handle on pop-up bath waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am fitting a pop-up waste to my bath. i have the under side fitted and the overflow part fixed to the side of the bath, but i cannot see how to attach the handle part. it has a chrome piece which you turn, and inside this is a brass piece with an "O" ring which looks like it should slide over the rod sticking out from the overflow. the instructions, a series of pictures, show a grub screw which i cannot see, nor can i see anywhere it would go. is the chrome handle supposed to come off the brass inner piece? i have tried but can't see how to do it. can anyone help?
thanks

Sponsored Links
Often there's a hole in the side of the chrome handle, and you can poke an allen key through here and access the grub screw mounted on the hub of the handle.

yes, the instructions show a grub screw but i just cant see it anywhere on the handle.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back