handymen - not so handy!

Handy man none insured runs for the hills when job goes belly up, blames tools for making a bad job, killing the trade by working for peanuts and pay no or very little tax ?

True tradesman fully insured stands up to be counted if a job goes belly up time served apprentice ?

What you just wrote, and how you wrote it, could quite easily be the lyrics to a song by Iron Maiden.

Sponsored Links
Handy man none insured runs for the hills when job goes belly up, blames tools for making a bad job, killing the trade by working for peanuts and pay no or very little tax ?

True tradesman fully insured stands up to be counted if a job goes belly up time served apprentice ?

I am a handyman, I am fully insured, I don't work for peanuts, I pay a fair whack on tax, I don't do cash jobs, I don't have jobs where I have to "run for the hills", I operate my tools so how can I blame them.

I am sorry that you have jobs where you have to "stand up to be counted" when they go "belly up" Does this happen often? :cry:

When you post "time served apprentice ?" what does that mean, are you questioning your own apprenticeship or.....or.....I don't know :confused:

I often decline jobs that I feel are beyond my capabilities and happily recommend more specific tradespeople,(perhaps you should do the same to avoid the "belly up" embarrassments) :LOL:

Your generalisations are frankly embarrassing, my toes curled when I read your post. There are plenty of good handymen and a fair share of bad ones, the same can be said for tradesmen.

Live and let live my friend. :cool:

Sponsored Links
I don't need to calm down :cool: It was just embarrassing, I felt bad for bespoke, some handyman must have really peed in his porridge :LOL:

I suspect alcohol may have played a part in his post :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: timeservedapprentisssss..... hic :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back