Happy New Year..

B

Big_Spark

Regardless of any differences any of us may have had on the forum over the last 12 months, I would like to wish all members and their families a very happy and successful 2006.

Good luck to you all..

Sponsored Links
new years eve and where am i? stuck in the house. again.

and happy new year everyone

HAPPY NEWYEAR EVERY ONE andy you are better off in the house, for starters you don't have to stand in a cue and wait for ever to get a pint, you can go to the toilet in peace without having to clean the seat, and when it's home time you don't have to find a taxi which charge u the earth to get home. ;)

markie said:
HAPPY NEWYEAR EVERY ONE andy you are better off in the house, for starters you don't have to stand in a cue and wait for ever to get a pint, you can go to the toilet in peace without having to clean the seat, and when it's home time you don't have to find a taxi which charge u the earth to get home. ;)

if i do go out i always take my car, so im sorted for gettin home (no, i dont drink and drive)

Sponsored Links
Had a great couple of hours in the pub. Packed out, but fantastic atmosphere and no dumb ticket system. The advantage of village living I guess. Back at home now, playing PC games and getting even more p*ssed.

Happy new year all

markie said:
Igorian why did you not stop until 12 at the pub to c the newyear in, or was a few hours ample ;)

The missus pinched my last £20 for a bottle of Southern Comfort and I couldn't be arsed to drive to the cashpoint. (and was too ****ed by that time) :LOL:

markie said:
you cannot beat home comforts :LOL: especially when your skint :LOL:

Loads of dosh (relatively), just that I live in a village with no cashpoint. Lots of good food & booze in, a rampant missus and plenty of time on my hands. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back