Harming children for no good reason

You mean, the people who uphold the laws passed by Parliament?

The people you voted in to power.

And you object to that, do you?
I object to judges who fail to impose the rule of law Johnnyboy.. You know the ones where a specific crime carries a specific sentence and the judge barely slaps the wrist of the criminal found guilty. Preferring to give them either a suspended sentence. (yeah, you have been found guilty and I sentence you to 3 yrs imprisonment,,,,,, suspended for 5 yrs. You are free to leave this court) Yep those sort of judges.. Or the ones who fail to suspend the driving licence of drivers who have a lot more than the requisite 12 points on their licence, yet still drive like maniacs and gain even more points.
www.roadsafetygb.org.uk/news/1861.html

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What a strange question.

I believe benefits should be sufficient for claimants and especially their children to be fed, housed and clothed to a decent standard, and sufficient to lead decent lives.

Don't you?

How do you feel about greedy people who sponge off the taxpayer?

Benefits1.jpg

He doesn't.

All in this together?

How do you feel about greedy people who sponge off the taxpayer?

Benefits.jpg

Nope.

What a strange question.

I believe benefits should be sufficient for claimants and especially their children to be fed, housed and clothed to a decent standard, and sufficient to lead decent lives.

Don't you?

A simple question, that you pointedly refused to answer, over three days.
Uncapped, then?

if you can tell me the maximum amount it costs to keep a family, possibly including members with special needs, and including the children of that family, sufficient for claimants and especially their children to be fed, housed and clothed to a decent standard, and sufficient to lead decent lives, then I might be able to say that's the maximum figure required.

Can you do that?

Like your pension, perhaps?

The longer you live to draw it, the more it costs. It doesn't stop being paid once you've been collecting it for 20 years.

If you had a child with, say, kidney failure, and your NHS healthcare was capped at £25k per person per lifetime, would you stop dialysis once you hit the budget limit?

It's interesting and noteworthy that you refused to say if you thought that claimants should receive sufficient for decency.

Perhaps you think they shouldn't, and you prefer to see starving beggars littering the streets. Feel free to say, if otherwise.

Don't you?

Sponsored Links
Back