Hate Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The belief that the person who disagrees with you is somehow a liar, stupid, bigoted wrong etc. is never a way to convince them to change.
The bigoted liars are bigoted liars. And it's wrong to foment hatred with bigoted lies.

I have presented a plethora of scientific and medical proof that a lot ofthe comments posted by you and others are bigoted lies.
What more proof do you want or need.
of course you can dismis this proof with comments like "not true" until doomsday, or you can resort to bigoted lies as you have.
But the proof is out there. Ignore if you insist, but that only proves that you are a bigoted liar.

You can change gender if you want to, but don’t demand others change to accommodate you to their own detriment.
No-one is being asked to accomodate anyone else "to their own detriment". They're just asking for their rights to be respected.
They're just asking others to stop posting their bigoted lies to foment hatred against them or to deny their existence.

You refuse to believe that my statement

"A man is not a woman" is an honest and truthful statement, untainted by malice, bigotry or intolerance.
It's a strawman argument. No-one has claimed that a man is a woman.

You feel the same about my statement "A man does not become a woman by saying "I am a woman."
There's not much more required for a transwoman to be a woman in the legal sense.

But both are true.
That'll be why transwomen have rights enshrined in law. :rolleyes:
They have their rights enshrined in law to protect them from those who would deny their existence.

Sponsored Links
Is this just a recurrent fantasy of yours, or has somebody said to you "trans people do not exist?"
You clearly and uambiguously deny the right of a transwoman to be a woman, despite they have a right to be a woman with their rights enshrined in law:
"A man does not become a woman by saying "I am a woman."

But both are true.

PLease present one of your responses and my specific question with clear and uambiguous record of posts.
I'll start you off:
How would you describe this behaviour:
Replying to your request.

There was no request prior to your posts.
You were responding to statements, etc.

Here's one such example of you responding with one of your flat denial of the obvious:
Sex is assigned at birth.

Not true.

sex assigned at birth
the sex assigned at birth
their sex assigned at birth
etc

Last edited:
Is that too much to ask. They consider that their sex "label" can conform to their gender, and with a GRC it can.
A GRC is just a legal process, it makes no difference to how the persons thinks or feels.
A person can travel abroad, a passport merely allows them to do so legally.
I can have an ID card, but it's not legally necessary.

You mean like TERFs don't want to listen to those that want to deny the existence of transgenders?
Or Gender Essentialists who also want to deny the existence of transgenders and refuse to listen to counter arguments?

Only a minority of transgeder people undergo surgery. Again I would ask you for some real life data to support your assertion, but I know I'd be wasting my time. Transgenders are people who don't feel that they conform to the sex label that was assigned to them at birth.
So your assertion is illogical.

Total nonsense and offensive.
Mental illness does not cause transgender feelings, so it's not surprising that it's dismissed as bigoted nonsense.

More bigoted nonsense and offensive.
Being transgender is not damaging. Refusing or social objection, to accept your transgender desires can be damaging.

Thye are legally forced to accept the sex label that was assigned to them at birth. It isn't a choice.
I would ask for any real life data for you to support your asertion, but I know from experience I would be wasting my time.

Of course transgenders want everyone to access their legal rights.
But have you any evidence that transactivists want to deny others their rights? Or is this another of your fantastical imaginations?

You're just throwing out any old bigoted nonsense that drifts into your head with no chance of producing any evidence to support your comments whatsoever.
Proved my point.

You cry TERF, bigot, nonsense and complain others don’t provide evidence.

Trans people have disproportionately bad health (smoking drinking, as well as HIV) and the long term affect of the drugs increases cancer risk.

1694177224478.png
1694177285695.png

These people exist. They are convicted rapists, with cock and balls, born male (not "assigned" male) with male physique and male behaviour. I say they are men. Roy says they are women. I have never denied their existence.

Do a wig and red leggings turn a man into a woman?

1694177499627.png

The bigoted liars are bigoted liars. And it's wrong to foment hatred with bigoted lies.

I have presented a plethora of scientific and medical proof that a lot ofthe comments posted by you and others are bigoted lies.
What more proof do you want or need.
of course you can dismis this proof with comments like "not true" until doomsday, or you can resort to bigoted lies as you have.
But the proof is out there. Ignore if you insist, but that only proves that you are a bigoted liar.

No-one is being asked to accomodate anyone else "to their own detriment". They're just asking for their rights to be respected.
They're just asking others to stop posting their bigoted lies to foment hatred against them or to deny their existence.
They do not have the rights you pretend.

Worrying evidence which explains why women are worried.

Here a trans woman talks sense.

Last edited:
Proved my point.

You cry TERF, bigot, nonsense and complain others don’t provide evidence.

Trans people have disproportionately bad health (smoking drinking, as well as HIV) and the long term affect of the drugs increases cancer risk.

Please explain precisely. What point of yours is that supposed to prove?
Who has ever denied that Transgenders suffer poor health?
When you are consatntly faced with bigoted nonsense and lies, it does cause poor health. Is that a surprise to you or anyone else?
Or is that a perfect example of your strawman arguments?

View attachment 313428 View attachment 313432

These people exist. They are convicted rapists, with cock and balls, born male (not "assigned" male) with male physique and male behaviour. I say they are men. Roy says they are women. I have never denied their existence.

Do a wig and red leggings turn a man into a woman?

View attachment 313434
Oh here we go, theatrical photos of a few individuals trying to prove gender essentialism is founded on science.
No-one has ever demied that criminals will exploit opportunities to commit their crimes.
Is that a surprise to anyone.
Out of the potential, 4,500,000 transgenders in Uk there are three criminals exploiting the system to commit their crimes.

Trans drugs increase cancer risk - fact.
Trans women are over represented in convicted sexual offenders. - fact
The ECHR says women can be fathers and men can be mothers - fact.
People who have mental illnesses are over represented in trans - fact.
Many women are against blokes in frocks using their loos. Fact.

Work with the facts and not the fiction.

in Uk there are three criminals exploiting the system to commit their crimes.

How did you come up with that number?

I see you do not deny that you believe these men to be women.

You clearly and uambiguously deny the right of a transwoman to be a woman, despite they have a right to be a woman with their rights enshrined in law:
I sense a topic lock coming up in the not too distant future.

You're prone to typing quite a lot of stuff that's at best misinformed, and do you not get bored multi-quoting every other person to the nth degree and arguing black to their white?

Regardless of what the law says, regardless of what's enshrined within it, regardless of the rights afforded to whatever societal group, all of that doesn't necessarily equate to something connected to said laws being 100% factually accurate or indeed accepted by wider society.

As I said previously, I would defend the right of those who genuinely feel they're in the wrong body to transition and be supported in that process. The end result is they become a trans man or woman. They are not male or female in the same respect as someone who's so from birth. As the Oxford dictionary puts it (trans woman definition):

a person who was registered as male at birth but who lives and identifies as a woman; a transgender woman.

They identify as a woman (or man for trans male). The law may indeed say they are to be afforded the same rights as a woman. However, in the true sense of the word, they're not a woman. That fact cannot be denied regardless of what society is increasingly trying to tell us.

You didn't like my earlier analogy because it went against your narrative however I'll use it again. If I undergo Caucasian treatment to make myself appear Caucasian and not mixed race ... I'm not Caucasian. I'd be trans Caucasian. There's a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back