Hate Crime

• Thread starter Deleted member 221031
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Can't see how a misogynist like himmy expects to be taken seriously on the subject. It's there as plain as daylight his lack of empathy for women.
I’m starting to wonder if he’s spent a lot of time in Thailand

Sponsored Links
I think it's quite funny seeing trolls desparately seeking a response.
It's what they crave.
Of course I'm being cruel to them by denying them a response, but they deserve it.
:D

I find it difficult to believe you are so stupid.

But perhaps I am wrong
I am assuming you have finished scouring the media, and found no more cases than the three you already posted.

...In other words, it considers biological sex the primary factor in determining gender....

Doesn't apply to me then.

I consider sex to be biological, genetic, anatomical, factual

And gender to be created by whim, desire, fantasy, imagination, yearning, delusion. So not factual.

I think it's quite funny seeing trolls desparately seeking a response.
It's what they crave.
Of course I'm being cruel to them by denying them a response, but they deserve it.
:D
Dazzler went to some lengths to deny he was misogynist, so it comes as a conclusion you being cut from the same cloth would be somewhat circumspect to enter into discussion given you haven't covered your tracks in 29 pages.

Thank you for demonstrating that you are more stupid than I thought possible.

Or maybe just dishonest.
I see you are still incapable of an intelligent discussion, you know, the sort where we both present rational arguments supported with scientific and medical evidence.
I never had you at the same level as nwgs, gant, Dork Lard, transam, fillyboy, et al, but I have revised my opinion of you.

I see you are still incapable of an intelligent discussion, you know, the sort where we both present rational arguments supported with scientific and medical evidence.
I never had you at the same level as nwgs, gant, Dork Lard, transam, fillyboy, et al, but I have revised my opinion of you.
What a cleft stick you've put yourself in where you feel you'll now have to revoke your membership and leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back