Hate Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Or you could just accept you were wrong
The point is, that I am not wrong. Much as you would love to think so, and have failed to convince anyone other than the existing transphobes.
Meanwhile all my statements have been supported by scientific and medical evidence, eminent opinion and legal texts, while you, like others, have relied on your abusive, offensive, bombastic and repeated incorrect opinions.

Sponsored Links
No you’ve posted a lot of Rainbow and stonewall cr@p that isn’t backed up by law and you’ve misunderstood the laws you seek to rely on. Stonewall say “we need to get ahead of the law” because they presume it lags best practice (as set by them). It doesn’t at all, it simply doesn’t say what they (or you) want it to. The government is also consulting on adding more clarity to avoid real women’s rights being eroded by a small percentage of males who would like to identify as women.

You argue that providing single sex facilities and services based on biological sex is unlawful unless you meet very restricted requirements. When in fact most providers have a legal obligation to do so and those remaining simply need to state “for dignity and privacy reasons”. These are entirely acceptable.

The facts are no crime is committed by excluding a trans person from using the facility if it is not aligned with their biological sex and nobody has a discrimination claim because they weren’t allowed in.

Stating the above doesn’t make me anti-trans

The mindless waffle or Roy is relentless!

Ask him a question and he closes up faster than noseall’s wallet when it’s his round.
Please point out how that’s transphobic ? That’s reportable Roy. Slanderous

You’re the most delusional person to ever post.

No you’ve posted a lot of Rainbow and stonewall cr@p that isn’t backed up by law and you’ve misunderstood the laws you seek to rely on.
Total and utter nensense. i have posted from eminent medical and scientific websites, studies and journals, and government websites and guidance leaflets.
You have provided merely your opinion and your interpretation of the law. You, and the other transphobes, have not provided a single piece of scientific or medical evidence to support your claims. Niether have you or the other transphobes been able to refute a single presentation of mine with valid counter arguments or evidence.

to avoid real women’s rights being eroded by a small percentage of males who would like to identify as women.
Yet more illustration of your transphobia. Trans women are women.

You argue that providing single sex facilities and services based on biological sex is unlawful unless you meet very restricted requirements.
I don't argue anything, I present the law in easy to read guides. You choose to misinterpret them, becauuse you don't like what they say.

When in fact most providers have a legal obligation to do so and those remaining simply need to state “for dignity and privacy reasons”. These are entirely acceptable.
Total and utter nonsense. Pubs, restaurants, public buildings, trains, workplaces, etc cannot simply deny transgender people access to the toilet facilities that they wish to use, UNLESS they provide suitable alternative facilites. The same applies to changing rooms, etc.
And very few such service providers have the will, the space, the finance or the demand to provide three sets of toilets or changing rooms.
It's far more economical and acceptable to ensure that the exisiting facilities meet the needs.

The facts are no crime is committed by excluding a trans person from using the facility if it is not aligned with their biological sex
It is an offence under the Equalities Act. and because motorbiking (who also agrees with criminal damage of cameras) says it's not on a DIY website would not provide a suitable defence.
Moreover, if say, the manager of a service provider gives such an instruction to their staff to deny transgender people acces to their preferred toilet, without sufficient cause or alternatives, both the manager and the employee would be commiting an offence. And the employee would have a justifiable grievance against the management.

and nobody has a discrimination claim because they weren’t allowed in.
Nobody has a criminal record of damaging cameras, ......yet, it doesn't make it legal. :rolleyes:

Stating the above doesn’t make me anti-trans
Intentionally misrepresenting the law, and encouraging others to commit offences does.

You seem rather impassioned by this subject himmy, is there something you'd like to tell us?

You seem rather impassioned by this subject himmy, is there something you'd like to tell us?
I like how he avoids our questions and tries to twist it.

He’s obviously not a troll because no one has bitten and won’t.

Perhaps his medication needs a review.

Quite easy to answer a question where you stand on three or four men with frocks on entering a toilet with a lone female using the facility.

A man who says "I am a woman" does not become a woman.
She does. "Man" and "woman" are genders.

How many sex chromosomes do you have, and what do you think they are?
That is relelvant to sex, not gender.

You're still confusing sex and gender.
Sex refers to “the different biological and physiological characteristics of males and females, such as reproductive organs, chromosomes, hormones, etc.” Gender refers to "the socially constructed characteristics of women and men – such as norms, roles and relationships of and between groups of women and men.
To save the likes or motobiking making false allegations, I've put the link in large letters :rolleyes: It's from the Council of Europe, and I'm pretty sure they're not an orgnisation mostly concerned with Transgenders. :rolleyes:

Quite easy to answer a question where you stand on three or four men with frocks on entering a toilet with a lone female using the facility.
Your rampant transphobia is on clear display.
Perhaps motorbiking's and JohnD's transphobia has enobled you.

Your rampant transphobia is on clear display.
Perhaps motorbiking's and JohnD's transphobia has enobled you.
What's transphobia got to do with answering such a simple question.
It says a lot about you that you seem unable to have an opinion when your opinionated on a range of topics, none more so than this topic.
Thought you'd be at the front of the queue.

What's transphobia got to do with answering such a simple question.
:rolleyes:
So you'd be quite happy for three or four of these perverts together to enter a toilet where a woman was on her own Bobby?
As your silly questions are based on your transphobia, they don't deserve answers.
To answer would be to accept your transphobia as normality. It's not normal, it's rampant bigotry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back