Hate Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you say you fall asleep more times often than not reading Dazzlers posts.
I thought on this occasion I'd see what his link brought up, how more times has he been economical with the truth, as not many will read his links.
Please do present any examples of me misrepesenting any links I've provided.

Doh! Silly me! Asking gant to provide any additional information.
When will I learn.

Add it to the list.

Sponsored Links
So motorbiking is correct then these perverts in frocks can't enter if the letter of the law is carried out on the grounds of trauma, decency, health and safety.
So in effect decent establishments will have these measures in place to keep out these perverts. It does provide an outlet for establishments with lesser morals on common decency to have a free for all in their bogs.
Your transphobia is well on display.

So motorbiking is correct then these perverts in frocks can't enter if the letter of the law is carried out on the grounds of trauma, decency, health and safety.
So in effect decent establishments will have these measures in place to keep out these perverts. It does provide an outlet for establishments with lesser morals on common decency to have a free for all in their bogs.
in the words of tyrone from Lock-stock, course I am.

and I have already read the guide. what is funny - is Roy likes to read it and imagine it says things it doesn't.. I'll let him go a little longer before explaining how it is entirely legal to exclude trans people from female toilets, unless of course they are biologically female.

Please do present any examples of me misrepesenting any links I've provided
You seem to have great problems saying whether you have been Bobby dazzler on this forum in the past with a simple yes or no (economical with the truth) So it's not beyond the bounds of possibility this stretches to other areas of your drivel.

Sponsored Links
in the words of tyrone from Lock-stock, course I am.

and I have already read the guide. what is funny - is Roy likes to read it and imagine it says things it doesn't.. I'll let him go a little longer before explaining how it is entirely legal to exclude trans people from female toilets, unless of course they are biologically female.
The guide make it very clear. You need a genuine reason. A whim, feeling or opinion won't suffice and you'd be discrimianting unfairly.

The guide clearly states:
There are circumstances where a lawfully-established separate or
single-sex service provider can prevent, limit or modify trans people’s
access to the service. This is allowed under the Act. However, limiting or
modifying access to, or excluding a trans person from, the separate or
single-sex service of the gender in which they present might be unlawful
if you cannot show such action is a proportionate means of achieving a
legitimate aim. This applies whether the person has a Gender
Recognition Certificate or not.
https://www.equalityhumanrights.com...ct-sex-and-gender-reassignment-exceptions.pdf

Your strawman arguments are wasted because I have never denied that there are genuine reasons for excluding transgenders from designated spaces.

Easy done just get a few signatures off some women that they don't want perverts in their toilet or they'll cease to visit the place.

You seem to have great problems saying whether you have been Bobby dazzler on this forum in the past with a simple yes or no (economical with the truth) So it's not beyond the bounds of possibility this stretches to other areas of your drivel.
Sorry, I've been excluded from that previuous thread where you persistently asked me the same question over and over again because you didn't like the answers I was giving.
I assume someone must have reported my comments to prevent you being continually embarrassed.
I don't wish to be excluded from this thread, so I'm going to ignore your persistent questions.

Easy done just get a few signatures off some women that they don't want perverts in their toilet or they'll cease to visit the place.
It would still be unfair discrimination. :rolleyes:
It has to proportional for a legitmate aim.
And depending on the circumstances there would be a requirement for alternative facilities.

Nice one, your good at these excuses aren't you, you seem to have honed them well.

It would still be unfair discrimination. :rolleyes:
It has to proportional for a legitmate aim.
And depending on the circumstances there would be a requirement for alternative facilities.
Wouldn't it come under trauma, decency or are them outmoded concepts in that we accept perverted views.

Wouldn't it come under trauma, decency or are them outmoded concepts in that we accept perverted views.
Read the guide.
Example: separate male and female changing rooms.6. A person might reasonably object to the service user being of the oppositesex because the service involves physical contact.

Asking questions on a forum about information which is easily available in the guide, is like asking how to put your bins our when there is a guide available for anyone to read.

Another example of a honed attitude to the truth, post 892.
Read the words in the post, out loud if it helps you to comprehend it.
Sorry, I've been excluded from that previuous thread where you persistently asked me the same question over and over again because you didn't like the answers I was giving.
I assume someone must have reported my comments to prevent you being continually embarrassed.
I don't wish to be excluded from this thread, so I'm going to ignore your persistent questions.

Alternatively ask admin why I've been excluded from the prevuious thread. They've not been able to provide an explanation to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back