have you ignored someone?

Sponsored Links
No. Never will. I accept that all views are worthwhile whether they change my mind on a topic or not. Wouldn't it be a boring world if everyone thought the same?

just repeating from another thread for continuity

I have no one on my ignore list.

Sponsored Links
come on name and shame.
The deed is done and I'm not in the business of naming and shaming. What I will say and have said elsewhere on this forum, is that if a reply to a post is in front of me, I cannot help but read it. If it is posted by a particular person, I get the feeling that it will just be the usual drivel, but because it's there in front of me, I've got to read it. When, having read it and decided that it is the usual drivel, I then regret having read it in the first place. Now, having made use of the 'ignore' button, I no longer have that problem and have never had the slightest inkling to 'unignore' that member. Of course, I do see some of his contributions being quoted by others and I dont mind that............for the time being!
Edit: I have just read one of his contributions in a quoted reply to one of my postings and he does have a calm side to him.

I was just letting other posters know that i had already answered on another thread but as this one was asking the same question I put that i was repeating my answer just for the sake of completeness to this thread.

As one of the half dozen would have expected nothing else from you.

Sponsored Links
Back