Having a Colonoscopy is bad enough but...

Sponsored Links
hey, a sigmoidoscopy is no joking matter, I've had one..

it was a woman doctor too...
you get to watch the camera on the tv in front of you...

I said to her "wow, that fish eye lense makes my bum look big" as she approached the target, she said "it's not a fish eye lense.. your bum really is that big.. " :evil:

I’ve also had one of these wonderful procedures with 2 femail nurses & doctor; I can tell you it really ain’t nice & is not something I would envy anyone, even with the jokes they crack while they are doing it :LOL: . It’s one of the most uncomfortable & embarrassing things I’ve ever had to suffer & I have a high pain threshold & don’t embarrass easily. I also had to take a chisel to the residue stuck firmly in the bottom of our loo the following day; I tell you it sets like concrete; worse than your plasterer washing his spot board off down the loo. :eek:

A huge relief when you’re given the all clear though! ;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
A huge relief when you’re given the all clear though!

yup, I concur on that one....

define "sets in the bottom of the bowl"?.. what sets...? I was clean as a whistle after that damn drink they send you to drink the day before, and that nasty foaming stuff you have to squirt up your bum.... I tell you it was like the Mr Muscle foaming drain unblocker advert...

the barium enema a few weeks later was nasty though.. that stuff sits like cement in the bottom of the pan.. took 4 flushes to get rid of it all.. it's like very fine white sand..

[that damn drink they send you to drink the day before, and that nasty foaming stuff you have to squirt up your bum.... I tell you it was like the Mr Muscle foaming drain unblocker advert...
And the Endoscope is like DynaRod!

define "sets in the bottom of the bowl"?.. what sets...? -------------------------
the barium enema a few weeks later was nasty though.. that stuff sits like cement in the bottom of the pan.. took 4 flushes to get rid of it all.. it's like very fine white sand..

That’s the little beauty, I had both in the same session; camera can’t get high enough so they filled me with radio active cement & X rayed me! Interesting apparatus; a 6 inch tube with a plastic sleeve gaffa taped to my arse :eek: & another 2ft of so tube with a funnel on the end; one nurse holding it high in the air, other nurse pouring what seemed like a litre of gunk into the funnel; brings a whole new meaning to maintaining a positive head! :LOL:

got another on monday, and no they arnt awfull.

ive lost count of the number :rolleyes:

You like hospital food WDIK or just collect photo's of your insides? :D

Joking aside, hope all goes well and all ok mate.

if there's no picture on the monitor, then that aint the colonoscope... :)

likewise, watch for both hands on your shoulder during a "prostate exam"...

Sponsored Links
Back